Security Labels, Virtual Negotiations, & More…
by Tom Helvick
The dev digest is back again this week with all the best articles, stories, and videos on software development. Stay on top of the news, latest trends in development, and leadership insights when you subscribe to the dev digest!
- Is an ‘IoT label’ the answer to helping end-users better understand the security and privacy risks associated with a software or device? Using a format that is similar to nutritional labels, this idea of making security and privacy information as transparent and understandable as possible is gaining traction.
- Sure, doing technical research before diving into creating a new solution is time-consuming, but identifying what the problem is and how you might approach it is critical to planning and guiding development.
- The blockchain market is expected to grow substantially in the next five years. Interested in positioning yourself as a knowledgeable blockchain developer? Here is a list of eight programming languages you’ll want to master.
- Negotiating virtually, whether it’s about issues surrounding a project or sealing the deal on a new project or job, presents its own unique challenges. Here’s some advice for enhancing the chance for success in virtual settings.
Tips from Intertech
- New technologies, combined with constantly evolving computing tools, make continuous learning a no-brainer for IT professionals. Training from Intertech ensures that you — and your company — stay on the leading edge. Check out our website for course offerings and upcoming dates as we update classes regularly!
Originally published at https://www.intertech.com on June 12, 2020.